Dr. Ashraf A. Zahran
– Associate Professor of Air Plilution | Institute of Environmental Studies and Research
– Main consultant of AMATEC Consulting Foundation
– Ph.D. (Air Plilution Monitoring, Modeling and Distribution Over Urban Area Case Study: Alexandria City, Egypt.), IGSR, Alexandria University, 2002.
– M.Sc., (Bio-monitoring of Fluoride from A Point Source), IGSR, Egypt, 1993.
– Diploma of Environmental Studies in “Energy Conservation”, IGSR, Egypt, 1988.
Environmental Impact Assessment studie
Hazardous Wastes Management
Hazardous Wastes Transportation
Designed by :